To add new members, you need a text collection.
Make sure your new member has logged into the tool using NetBadge at least once. This sets up their account automatically.
If they have not logged in, you won't be able to add them to the collection.
- Open the collection that needs a new member
The collection will open in the "View" tab
- Click the Group tab
- Find the Group tab in the top right corner of the page, under the magnifying glass icon
The tab will open
- Click Add people
The “Add people to collection” page will open
- Enter the username, the role, and the field name of the member
- For the username, use the UVa computing id of the person you want to add
- Note: If your new member has never logged in to the tool, you won't be able to add them to the collection.
- Click Add Users
A message that confirms your new member will appear