Before you can upload audio and video files, you need to create a collection. New collections are private by default. Use the Visibility field in the editor to make them public (step 5).
- Log in to the Audio-Video homepage
- Learn how to log in to Audio-Video
- Find the "Add to your collections" section on the right
- If you don't see this section, click the I< icon under the search icon to expand it
- Click Add New Collection
- Find this button below "Create a Collection"
The "Create Collection" page will load
- Enter a title and description in the first two fields
- A title is required
- Check "Group Visibility" to control who can see your collection
- Set this to Public if you want everyone to see your collection; visibility is Private by default
- Select permissions options
- "Collection Roles and Permissions" sets permissions for people working on the collection
- "Group User Permission Inheritance" sets whether subcollections have the same permission settings as the collection
- "Group User Inheritance" sets permissions for a subgroup to inherit the group's users
- Label your collection under "Subcollections"
- This field uses Knowledge Maps
- If you want to see what your collection will look like, click Preview
A preview page for the new collection will load
- Save your collection
Your new collection will open