Create text that will prompt a user as the media file is playing.
- Click on Content
A drop-down menu will unfold
- Click on Edit Graphic Content
The "Edit Content" menu will appear
- In the drop-down menu next to "Edit Content," click on the pane containing the content you want to edit; the prompt will appear in different places, depending on the pane you put it into
- "Player Pane": the prompt will appear in the title area above the player
- "Info Pane": the prompt will appear in the title area above the info pane
- "Slide Pane": the prompt will appear at the bottom of the screen, below the info pane
- Click on the content row you want to edit
- Click next to "Prompt"
A cursor will appear
- Type in the prompt you want to appear
- Click on Preview
- The prompt will appear with the content to which it is attached