If you want to change the location of your Zotero saved data, you can upgrade to Zotero 2.0 and save your library to Zotero's server through the "sync" option. The sync icon is the third icon from the right on your Zotero toolbar. I recommend this option in addition to saving to the Home Directory.
You can also save the files to UVaCollab if you wish, but we have not experimented with that yet, so I would not recommend that until we have looked into it further.
- Click Actions (the gear icon) in your Zotero library.
- Select Advanced pane, and then click Custom.
- You can browse for the directory in which you want to save files.
- Restart Firefox (necessary for the change to take place).
- Zotero (2.0) also allows you to sync your materials with their own server, making them available to you from any computer.
- For instructions, see .