Once you create a UVaCollab site, you can create your WordPress site. You can also add a WordPress site to any UVaCollab site where you are an administrator.
- Log in to UVaCollab
The UVaCollab homepage will appear
- Open the UVaCollab site where want to add a WordPress site
- Find site names at the top of your UVaCollab workspace
The site will open in the Home tab
- Click Site Info
- "Site Info" is on the left-hand side menu
The "Site Info" will appear
- Click Edit Tools
- Edit Tools is on the horizontal menu bar below the "Site Info" title
- Only site administrators can edit tools
The "Site Tools" will appear and allow you to activate tools such as "Home" and "Announcements"
- Find "WordPress" in the list of tools
- Check the box to the left of "WordPress"
- Scroll down and click Continue
A confirmation page will load
- Click Finish
The WordPress tool will now appear on the left sidebar
- Click the WordPress tool to activate the site
Your site will open
- To better manage your WordPress site after activation, we strongly recommend that you access it outside of UVaCollab