Document owners can always edit comments on their documents. However, commenters can only edit the comments they made up until someone replies to them.
- Go to NowComment in UVaCollab
- See the Find NowComment Within UVaCollab guide
A list of documents will appear
- Open a document
- Learn more at Open a Document
- Find the comment that you want to edit
- Click Edit in the comment box
The "Edit Comment" page will open
- Select a level for your comment in the "Level" section
- Edit your summary in the "Summary" box
- Edit your comment in the "Comment" box
- Edit or add tags in the "Tags" box
- Click Replace Comment
Your comment will appear in the comments section and will be marked as "Edited"