There are several Artstor collections that are exclusively available to UVA users:
University of Virginia Art Museum
This collection contains American and European art for the university community and general public, including:
- 18th-19th century paintings (Frederic Church, Angelica Kauffmann, Benjamin West, and John Singleton Copley)
- 20th century paintings, photographs, and mixed media (Joseph Cornell, Joan Mitchell, Andy Warhol, Isamu Noguchi, Frank Stella, Sol LeWitt, Eugene Atget, and Diane Arbus)
- Old Master prints (Rembrandt and Albrecht Dürer)
- Ancient art (Attic black-figure krater and a Roman marble togate figure)
- An Asian collection (Japanese woodblock prints and South Asian miniature painting)
- UVA Art Department ARTemis Archive
- Contains digital images requested by faculty for their teaching needs
- Images are more esoteric, and often of higher quality, than the Artstor standard collections
UVA Faculty Research Collection
This collection contains images pertinent to the research interests of faculty and other members of the university community, as well as materials representing archeological, anthropological, and scientific subjects, among others.
UVA Library Kore Collection
This collection contains images from the UVA Library collection. The Kore collection is available to everyone in the UVA community and includes materials related to architectural design, architectural history, landscape architecture, construction, urban and environmental planning, decorative arts, material culture, architectural theory, photography and drama.
This collection contains pictures of architectural sites, gardens, parks and works of art.